The results of surveys of neighborhood adult residents formed the basis for the adult course/workshop programming options. Adults can hone current skills, learn a new one for work or simply to enrich their own lives.
Health Screenings will be available at the medical office to be located at The Mitney Project’s community center. This option is a part of the Fitness and Wellness program.
- Credit Counseling
- Homebuyer / Homeowner Workshops
- Log On! Computer Lab
- Workforce Training
- BOOST Entrepreneurial Mentoring
- Crime Watch
- In-Step Dance Studio and Musical Theatre Studio
Operating programs are in blue. We will keep our site updated as new programs become available.
Articles of Interest
- Learning Arts and the Brain - The Dana Foundation
- The Art of Problem Solving - The Guggenheim Museum
- Arts Education Quick Facts -Americans for the Arts
- The YouthARTS Development Project - The US Department of Justice
- "Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better." – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.