Fulfill a Wish
Many Mitney Project participants are at-risk kids and underprivileged adults who have the drive to learn something new and to improve their lives and neighborhood. Your gift supports their efforts and brings opportunities to them – activities, workshops, special events – that they might not otherwise have, changing wishes into dreams that become achievements that last a lifetime.
20-week session lessons for a disadvantaged student.
One year’s tuition for a disadvantaged student.
Help a child or adult fight obesity, one hour a week for a year.
An access card used to pay entrance fees to special Mitney fundraising events.
Year-long discounts on Mitney activities and other privileges for a disadvantaged student.
Year-long discounts on Mitney activities and other privileges for an underserved adult.
Articles of Interest
- Learning Arts and the Brain - The Dana Foundation
- The Art of Problem Solving - The Guggenheim Museum
- Arts Education Quick Facts -Americans for the Arts
- The YouthARTS Development Project - The US Department of Justice
- "Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better." – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.