Funders, Partners & Allies
The Mitney Project has received some highly-publicized grants, among them a $1 million Community Block Grant received under the auspices of The Waccamaw Regional Council of Governments (a municipal award, therefore the funds go to the City not to Mitney directly), and a $99,000 grant from the United States Department of Agriculture’s Rural Business Enterprise Grant Program.
Many other groups and individuals are making a commitment to impact the lives of West End youth and their community, and our fundraising efforts continue. Check our progress here. You can help! Donate or Volunteer.
Thank You! We could not have come this far without the help of everyone contributing to this effort.
- The United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development Division
- The Frances P. Bunnelle Foundation
- Rotary International
- Bank of America
- Wal Mart Foundation
- International Paper Company Foundation
- More than 200 Individual Change Agents (our special name for our donors) and growing…
Partners and Allies
- Georgetown County Department of Parks and Recreation
- Georgetown Kraft Credit Union, special thanks to Nikki Ewing and Kevin Langford
- Santee Cooper Electric Cooperative
- The United Way
- Georgetown American Gypsum Plant
- Kensington Elementary School
- Maryville Elementary School
- Macdonald Elementary School
- E.J. Plumbing
- Graham Electric
- Ralph Pyatt Tilesetting
- Clarence Greene / All Event Photography