Since beginning our fundraising activities in 2008, thanks to many generous donors and funders, The Mitney Project has raised nearly $650,000 for programs and to complete construction on Mitney Center and our medical office which opened officially in December 2013.
Mitney Center, 102 S. Merriman Rd.
This page will be updated soon with our new program fundraising goals. Thank you for your continued support of and participation in our community!
Articles of Interest
- Learning Arts and the Brain - The Dana Foundation
- The Art of Problem Solving - The Guggenheim Museum
- Arts Education Quick Facts - Americans for the Arts
- The YouthARTS Development Project - The US Department of Justice
- "Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better." – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Recent Posts - Blog